Saturday, May 31, 2008

Back in Action

Well it has taken me 4 months to get myself in order. Finally happy. No more surgery for a while. Found a new lump went to breast doctor she said lets wait. Because it looks like a scar from a previous surgery..so I will wait...then go again in a couple of months. Feels like another shoe waiting to fall. I hate cancer. It seems to always be lurking like a shark in the ocean waiting for a new victim. Well I decided to get out of the water and live my life.

Buying flowers and plants for the home. Painting the walls colors full of life. Like comforting blue and rasberry breeze.

Trying to not let the toxins build up in my life. Like the paint fumes, emotions, worry and lack of zeal.

Looking for a new cleanse to do. Looking for a new juicer. And taking a raw class next week or so.

Like my new breast surgeon she is cautious yet willing to wait. The other breast surgeon wanted both breast now. Even though the tissue looks healthy. She wanted to take them because of family history. The surgeon feels my risks are not high enough yet.

Wish I had a support group. They don't have any for "almost cancer". Even though the "slmost cancer" and therapies are just as unnerving.

No comments: